BTW, if you have some 3rd party plugins that have to be upgraded for 2.x, the time to swap them out is before running the upgrade to 2.0. Once that works, continue on. All these versions sounds like a lot of work, but most recent upgrades are a snap besides the hassle of updating files.
Forgot to mention, none of those errors look related to me. Mostly harmless deprecations or bugs fixed in later versions.
Sorry, for answering so late Steve.
Yes, I did all updates between 1.8 and 1.11
Yesterday I found the reason for the login problem.
It was the a corrupted elgg_system_log table: [SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 145 Table
After deleting all recorsets of that table, elgg login works.
Note: I am not wondering about the corrupted table, because I was testing to make a new custom elgg object und interrupted the save process of the object several times.
You don't need to use PHP for these.
var $ = require('jquery'); var elgg = require('elgg'); // prefix with site url elgg.normalize_url('mod/path/to/file'); // consider registering a page handler instead... // translate elgg.echo('key:to:translate');
If you must use PHP, create your AMD module with a PHP extension, as so foo.js.php and register it as a simplecache view (elgg_register_simplecache_view('foo.js'))