Transform economy from profit to sustainability. Use this plugin for Elgg to add sustainabilty to a Quality Management System or project. Features:
· Measures sustainability with new Reuleaux-Diagram for sustainability
· Different audit-surveys to meassure sustainability possible
· Certificate of Sustainability for every audit-candidate
· Calculates Ratingcode of the audit-candidate in realtime
· Ratingcodes 99% compatible with Moody’s and Standard & Poors ;-)
Todo (when time permits):
· Insure that jquery script are loaded permanently one time.
· Complete programming of minimal hierarchical structure to admin expert-audits Format source-code and explain functions
· Enable history of audits
· Make all kind of charts and grids
· Replace wijmo components with open source components
· Let user export data for transpareny and further processing
· Translate from german to english.
· Make automatically at the first start the two audit-candidates „nestle“ and „caritas international“ for testing
Installation and configuration:
IMPORTANT: If you have a previous version of the audit plugin installed then disable the plugin on your site and remove the audit folder from the mod folder on your server before installing the new version!
1. Copy the audit plugin folder into the mod folder on your server,
2. Enable the plugin in the admin section of your site,
3. Make a backup of the Database of your Elgg-site
4. Execute "audit/SQL/audit.sql" in the database of your Elgg-site
5. Read readme.txt and follow steps described
6. Look at wikiwelfare.de, to see how the plugin should work
Note: Excuse my bad english and chaotic programming and understand that I could not wait till the plugin is complete programmed. The main things work, that is essential. Take it and make it better or help at github to make this plugin better.
View manfred salomon's plugins
Security issues should be reported to email@example.com!