wanted im chat plugin with a log

Hi I run an elgg 1.7.15 social network site for children. I have disabled the messageing service because I need to administrate everything that goes on on the site to prevent any kind of bullying etc.

I need a instant chat plugin with a log that can be checke d by the admin for at least two weeks so that if anyone has said something they shouldn't it can be checked.

Could you please quote me how much you can do this for I may have more work for the  person with the right quote.

Thanks

Tony

• Their are many thirdparty chat softwares awailable outside like

• freichat (free)
    • Cometchat
    • Arrow chat etc..
    All of them provides ready to use with Elgg feature and chat history. Try them
  • Hi Thanks for the quick reply!

I have installed the elggchat plugin but where can I see the chat history for this plugin?

Thank you.

Tony

• Elgg chat is a different plugin. Its saving the contents as annotations / metadata (the elgg way). If you want to fetch those details, you can get through the Elgg API's. Contact the elggchat author team for that.

The other chats are third party chats which uses separate chat tables for their functionality. 

• elgg chat's annotations are stored with name == 'elggchat_message'  and the usual other columns for the annotation table - but 'name' is elgg metadata... a well crafted sql query can grab all such data for the elgg chat's messages.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.