NI- User Database

Hi, I am wondering if there is a spot to modify elgg code to change where the User Info gets stored. I am trying to connect this, and the forums yet only needing 1 account. Thx

• reckon this can be done given the appropriate spots to make the changes.. but -- your 2nd sentence does not make 100% sense ! do u wanna elaborate somewhat or.. restate with more functional details.. more 'concisely' ¿

• I am trying to connect the forums and the social network together so that users only need one account that can be used on both the social network and the forums

• In case you want to have forum on Elgg side, you may be interrested in this solution. Having one system instead of two is usually more robust.

In case you want to integrate some specific forums with Elgg, you would have to give this forum script's name. This what you want to archive is called SSO (single sign on).

• @theword : there are ready to use integrations of elgg and other forum softwares available. For example you can get the Elgg-Vanilla integrations from this community itself. We are also having a commercial solution of Elgg-FluxBB integration available.. As Vazco said what you are in need is an SSO. If you already have your forum software running, share the name of it.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.