cold not logging into my elgg site

hello i have installed my elgg site over this url http://www.peeluface.co.cc but now i couldnt logging into the site directly either from mozila and chrome.

well it is working well when logging in with twitter, but when going on with the index login form the browser says

< in mozila>

The connection has timed out
The server at peeluface.co.cc is taking too long to respond
    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

<in chrome>

This webpage is not available

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because peeluface.co.cc took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu >Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

again the same thing??????????????????

i had also enabled https login from administration in my last login yesterday

what to do with plz help

Beginning Developers

Beginning Developers

This space is for newcomers, who wish to build a new plugin or to customize an existing one to their liking