Fatal Error...?

Everytime I do something like activate a plugin or upload a profile picture I always get redirected towards a "Fatal Error" page. It says, "

Fatal Error.

Redirect could not be issued due to headers already being sent. Halting execution for security. Search http://docs.elgg.org/ for more information.

• Nudeler2

Liang just now is working on a new release.

• Hello all! I am new here and am receiving this message using the Kestrel plugin theme. Any suggestions? Your help is much appreciated!

• @wellkunnected

Check the theme requirements, and also ask the author about this issue

Rodolfo Hernandez

Arvixe/Elgg Community Liaison

• @wellkunnected , If you are using Kestrel plugin theme, then you have to understand that this is just one of some themes on Elgg that are based on Facebook_theme for elgg.  Since now you know the origin of your beautiful theme I will tell you why you are getting your fatal error.

Fatal Error.

Redirect could not be issued due to headers already being sent. Halting execution for security. Search http://docs.elgg.org/ for more information.

To begin my short time instruction or coaching, I will bring these good cheese plugins that most Elgg admins like.

1. Custom_index plugin   the main trouble maker found in this file --- mod/custom_index/index.php
    2. WidgetManager least trouble maker---- ’Widget Manager' is used to design the index pages
    3. And the list of plugins that facebook_theme based theme hates goes on and on....

By now if you are a good student, I think you should have deactivated those plugin and flush your caches from your elgg admin section - or put facebook theme at the bottom so that it is the first index to fire the pullets "load" when anything is done or updated by a user. Do you remember that say from the bible that says the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first? That is how most elgg plugin works unless they are defined in the start file in their respective plugins.

My time is done now i need to go and take my short walk and enjoy nature while i am still young. I have been starring on the computer for a long time now and if i can remember well, i think my doctor recommend taking some break from these wonderful tubes “computer screen” with endless connections to other peoples  “computers" or your handset phone. I guess that is what most of us call internet or web...

Have fun.