[Looking for] Theme coder/Basic features coder

Hello,

I am looking for a independent coder who can code a theme we have already developed in layered PSDs that changes 3 pages of Elgg. We would also need some basic coding done to customize the basic features of Elgg, but you would not be required to design any new features. Just changing the old headings and text of the old ones to match our style and lingo of the site. 

Seeing as the theme is already designed, we are open to your price on how much you would charge to code it. We would pay per-hour in requesting minor changes to the code.

The reason I am seeking an independent coder, is because firms often inflate the prices of their services as I end up having to pay the companies administrative costs, electric bill, and marketing costs - I really just want somebody who can code who's looking to make a few hundred bucks of extra cash.

Please email (ericboothe [somewhere at] gmail) me for further inquires or to post me your bid. 

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.