How can I show dynamic flash charts in Elgg Pages?

I have the following HTML in a file called errors.html.
<html>
  <head>
  <title>Error Charts</title>

<!-- begin FusionCharts include files -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="JavaScripts/FusionCharts.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="JavaScripts/FusionChartsDOM.js"></script>
  <!-- end FusionCharts include files -->

</head>

<body>

<h2>Errors Column Chart</h2>
    <fusioncharts chartType="Column3D" width="640" height="480" alpha="70" dataUrl="Data\datasource.xml" scalemode = "showAll"  ></fusioncharts>

<h2>Errors Line Chart</h2>
    <fusioncharts chartType="Line2D" width="640" height="480" dataUrl="Data\datasource.xml" scalemode = "showAll"></fusioncharts>

</body>
</html>

I want the dynamic content produced by this html file to appear in an Elgg Page.  The idea is to create a group of reports in Pages, and when user selects these, a page will appear with the dynamically created content.

I have looked at everything - embed, object tags of html being stripped out, does not work correctly in 1.8, etc...  Does anyone know of a straightforward approach to achieving this in Elgg 1.8?

I posted my first post like 5 days or so about something else and no response.  I would appreciate it if someone could please help me on this issue.  I am trying to get involved with Elgg and trying to wrap my head around some things, would ultimately like to contribute a few plugins.  I think it is a very exciting project with great potential.

Thanks -

• I would not build anything for a production site for 1.8b but if you have an established site then I recommend you use 1.8b to see the opration with your established plugins or if it has what you need built in the 1.8 core.

Right now the developers are busy converting their plugins to be compatable with 1.8b others are waiting for 1.8 stable before taking on any programing on 1.8

• Hi, tcare,

Please check docs.elgg.org for information on how to add pages to Elgg.