Email Invite Error - Notification Exception Missing a required parameter, 'from'

Well I didnt have to wait long for my next mishap.

I put in the email to invite and I get the message seen in the title.

Happens with openinviter and the friend  invite

Today just isnt my day...and I know I did this as well but people are signing up and I need to get this going

This thing worked a couple days ago so I am mentally backtracking but  if anyone could assist me ..that would be great

Thanks

• Debug message
    NotificationException

Missing a required parameter, 'from'

NotificationException Object
    (
    [message:protected] => Missing a required parameter, 'from'
    [string:private] => exception 'NotificationException' with message 'Missing a required parameter, 'from'' in /elgg/engine/lib/notification.php:279
    Stack trace:
    #0 /elgg/mod/oi_invitefriends/actions/invite.php(66): elgg_send_email()
    #1 /elgg/engine/lib/actions.php(65): include('/Omitted/Ommitted/...')
    #2 /elgg/engine/handlers/action_handler.php(16): action('', 'email', 'Invitation to j...', '??You have been...')
    #3 {main}
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /elgg/engine/lib/notification.php
    [line:protected] => 279
    [trace:private] => Array
    (
    [0] => Array
    (
    [file] => /elgg/mod/oi_invitefriends/actions/invite.php
    [line] => 66
    [function] => elgg_send_email
    )

[1] => Array
    (
    [file] => /elgg/engine/lib/actions.php
    [line] => 65
    [args] => Array
    (
    [0] => /elgg/mod/oi_invitefriends/actions/invite.php
    )

[function] => include
    )

[2] => Array
    (
    [file] => /elgg/engine/handlers/action_handler.php
    [line] => 16
    [function] => action
    [args] => Array
    (
    [0] =>
    [1] => email
    [2] => Invitation to join Omitted
    [3] =>
    You have been invited to join Omitted. They included the following message:

Hi,

• This should not quite be happening - if you're using the standard Elgg bundled PlugIns..
    The Elgg Messages does trap this kind of situation..
    But you're using OpenInviter as well ?
    Try disabling all non core PlugIns and then try the friend invite using ELgg's Invite functionality to see how that performs.. before trying any other 'foreign' PlugIns.

• I turned on the regular invite but it gave me the same results. I have a lot of non core add ons and everything was working up til yesterday. I will work my way through the add ons...was just hoping a culprit could be spotted from the code. 

• 1)   Disable *ALL non-core PlugIns - then try the simple Elgg invite.

I did read thru the code that generates that error and feel that should not happen.. unless your site may have now got corrupted / bad code.

** What (something must have) happened after yesterday ? that's what's causing the error.

• There was an add on setting or something that was in the metadata in the database that was causing the problems. I had to rollback the database and hopefully I can plug in the right data so I dont lose any users or photos. I am not 100% on what is saved as metadata (noticed add on field data and enable/disable status of add ons). But the sql file I saved after things were bad had 33k records...the one I restored had 2k. I am on it constantly but that seem like a like of things to happen in five days.

This concludes my elgg journal entry for today. Thanks for the responses 

• My Own Case is that i have not succeed in deploying and open viter plugin, non works with my 1.7.6 version...i'v tried it.