Description part empty in groups

At elll.org, I see a lot of text on the right side of the group's picture: descrptio, brief description, tags, etc. These are not displayed on our site. There is a big barren space. What must have gone wrong? I don't remember having done any code change that would have caused this effect.

• Most likely you have edited code or have a 3rd party plugin that is causing problems. Try copying the groups code over again.

• Cash, thanks for responding.

I had not done any coding in any Groups file, but anyway I reinstalled the plugin. I also tried disabling suspicious plugins. Nothing worked. Know what? I had a "brain wave" and moved Groups to the bottom of the Tool admin page. Now everything is visible. What a freaky thing!

I am eager to read your comment on this. :)

• @ cash (agaian)

When will Groups_1_5_1 be ready for Elgg 1.7.4?

• You must have a plugin that is overriding a group view. By moving it to the bottom, the groups view is not being overriden anymore.

My groups plugin was just a temporary release when the core developers were not fixing bugs. Now that I'm a core developer, my work goes into the core groups plugin.

• Thanks cash, that is what I guessed.

As for the comment on Gropus_1_5_1, I didn't get it's Yes or No :)