IZap VideoTinyMCE problem (bold etc.).

Hi there!

Using elgg v. 1.7.1

I have just downloaded recent update. And now the picture IS showing when using TinyMCE and having IZAP video installed - so that part is fixed.

But I can not do following: B I U

They simply won't show when users use that function. And bold is quite useful for profiles and more. I hope you can fix this problem, 'cause WOW what a job you have done so far!

Cheers

Chriss

• I'm still using a slightly different htmlawed config as defined in izap_videos_3.7b. I just tested bold, underscore, italic styles and it works for me.

You could try to replace line 75 of start.php of izap_videos with:

$CONFIG->htmlawed_config['elements'] = 'object, embed, param, b, i, ul,
                                              li, u, img, alt, a, blockquote, span,
                                              style, p, strong, em, s, ol, br';

I noticed that "style" is missing as element in the latest izap_videos version. Maybe that's the reason why it doesn't work.

• Has been fixed in svn version. We got some more issues to be fixed. We will release this same version with some fixes at http://pluginlotto.com

Thanks

• @ iionly: Thanks a lot, that actually worked!

@ IZAP: So the upgrades from now will no longer be for free of IZAP video?

• I stil can't write in italic :(

and it's a problem when runing a poetry site.

• My current line 75 of izap_video's start.php:

$CONFIG->htmlawed_config['elements'] = 'object, embed, param, b, i, ul,
                                              li, u, img, alt, a, blockquote, span,
                                              style, p, strong, em, s, ol, br';

Does yours look the same? Italic works for me. Does for example bold work for you? Do you have at least the same elements as minimum allowed for $CONFIG->htmlawed_config? Does it work with izap_videos disabled?

• @Chrisstoffer: izap_videos upgrades would never get commercialize. So no need to worry about that.