Odd Group Problem

On my elgg install I am running 1.5 All standard code

This morning I went to one of my groups - Clicked on Group Discussion and got a blank Page

This was a 1st. 

Decided to do some checking

I have a total of 10 groups on my install

9 of the groups allow me to goto the group discussion tab with no problem.

The other 1 just gives me a blank page.

There is nothing special or different in the group from the other group?

Any idea what could be causing this or what I can do to fix this?

• I was thinking that the switch was broken or an id was missing. If you can enable and disable and see the changes in the database. I would be wrong. Does the latest discussions on the front page constantly check to see if discussion is enabled, Or could there be a bug, that once the group is setup with discussions enabled. The latest discussions always shows as long as there are discussions within the group. (I'll have to test this out) Ignoring the switch to disable, afterwards?  Other than that, Sorry, that is all the suggestions I got. Hopefully someone here can help you further. 

• @Skotmiller - At least you @ Dhrup did try which is more then I can say for most of the other people that really know the workings of Elgg. It is appreciated!

Guess As time permits I just need to keep playing with this to figure it out.

• Last suggestion, did you try (backup first ;) replacing the group folder in the mod?

• @Father - remove the fancy theme -- then try...

• I just did. Same prob. Renabled, reordered and still same result!

• Do you host your own site or do you have shared hosting?

• Have you deleted anyone from your site

• @lilott8 - My site runs on a dedicated server and its the only site

@Malaga Jack- You know I have. But I have deleted several. I have my site setup with a completely different registration process then any standard elgg site. I have deleted people who I did not want on the site or who did not pass the reg process.  However the last member I deleted did have a disccusion in the forum that is giving me a problem and I think his may have been the very 1st discussion in the forum. So this may be it.

Unfortunately I do not have very much time to mess with this but it looks like this may be the problem.

The 1st discussion in this group was created by a member who has been deleted from the site. Now the group discussion in not accessible.  the #2 disccusion should move up and become the #1 discussion. But now this group (Only 1 out of 10 groups) discussion page shows a blank white page.

So yes it looks like surely there is a database problem.

I have run repair on a couple different tables. 

Now hopefully someone else will be able to point me in a different direction as to what I can try or do

• Did the deleted user own own / create that group ?

• No I was the owner but they created the 1st post. But if I remember right they had also created the 1st post in the dragon lair group and as you see that one works fine