Need Developer on Team

My business partner and I are in need of a php developer to help in the growth and expansion of our social networking website. My partner is a very skilled and talented designer, and between the two of us we have a solid foundation for the site, but we want to improve on the site to really boom us when it is time to expand (which is whenever this next round of programming is completed). We have paid out for a company to do some of the php work, but now we want someone to be a part of the team. Therefore, we would be offering a portion/percentage of the company (a big one too!). We would need someone who could work closely with us. Please check out the basic site and maybe it will spark your interest into joining our team. The site is apestree.com. Please email me at what_den00@hotmail.com, and hopefully we can move forward with this project. I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks,
apestree.com

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.