Arvixe hosting package

Has anybody got their Elgg site hosted by Arvixe?
If so, which package do you use?
I'm wondering if their Personal Class package is man enough to handle an elgg setup with lots of plugins, such as Tidypics, Izap videos etc.

I know that, ideally, Elgg should be hosted on a VPN, but this option is too expensive, at present, so I am looking for economical hosting which ticks all the boxes for elgg and various plugins. (ie. curl etc)
Any ideas / suggestions, please?

• I use business class since I like having the available power needed for video conversion and light to medium video streaming. They officially support Elgg and have an auto-installer for Elgg. The support has been able to help me every time, and they even offer SSH if you ask. They have no problems with adult content, either. Good customer service (you're going to need it at least once), and has everything you need (i.e. mod_rewrite, ffmpeg, etc.) to run a full Elgg installation. It's worth it if you want a no-hassle set up. Kind of pricey, but totally worth it.

• I've got a personal class package for one of my sites. As Grizwald said they have good customer service etc.

But do beware, they have a catch for the personal class package. If you have more than 5-10 users logged in at one time they'll shut your site off. Something about having only 10 processes running at one time. Naturally they don't say it when you sign up but you can find it in their support section about 500 Internal Server Errors. 

• Many thanks for your opions, Grizwald and Tajan.

@Trajan, your tip was interesting with regards to 5-10 users logged in at one time.
    I have had a look in Arvixe's support section with regards to this and it does, indeed confirm your point.

However, it is suggested upgrading to business class, where the process limit is 20 and not 10.
    Business class is 5.5 times more expensive than personal class, so perhaps they should allow 5.5 more processes, rather than twice as many.. ;-)

I am looking to upgrade to a server that may be able to handle a little more traffic than those offered by Arvixe personal and business class, as I am hoping that my site will outgrow these 'limits' quite quickly.

I shall continue to look for a (hopefully) cheap alternative.
    Many thanks for your thoughts, guys

• elgg doesn't play well with shared hosting, i've had hosting with arvixe before and yeah i've had bad experience but my problems went away when i got a VPS. 

• VPS from Arvixe or somewhere else?

• i got mines from somewhere else, why? because i ordered my vps with a $7 a month promo, arvixe is offering $40 a month for the basic.

i would recommend Chicago VPS for CHEAP vps, they got some sweet deals right now with SSDs:

https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=31