Site Access 2.0 (beta)

Working on new features for 2.0:

• The ability to customize the notifications emails.(not done)
  • The option to auto activate account after registration! (done)
  • Debug mode for Walledgarden. (Allows for troubleshooting) (done)
  • Walledgarden enabled no longer de-activates simple cache(done)

I looked at how simple cache is implemented and very little is actually cached. So I removed this from the plugin for the time being.

Last updated: 4/1/2009

Please post all issues and fmr's for 2.0 here:

Issues

Source code right now can be checked out via svn.  I will work on a way to automate uploading the current build to the download section here:

Downloads

• Will it be possible to get Simple Cache work with activated walled garden of your plugin?

Apart from that, it is a really great plugin! Thank you :)

• Try the 2.0 beta.  It's on the downloads page, let me know if it solves your problem.

• I'm not clear on what your saying.  Are you having a problem with a popup message? or is that fixed?

What software are you using? Or is your software able to read the numbers on the image? What do you mean exactly?

• Np.  Have you used allsubmitter on the captcha yet.  It's pretty random and I don't know if it is that suceptable to guessing.  From what I read allsubmitter only handles simple captchas.  I'm not saying it's unbreakable but they would have to have something that can OCR the image.  I doubt they would be able to figure out the algorithm because its unique to each site.

• This looks like an excellent plugin, will give it a try tonight :)