Site Pages and All site pages

I can't seem to browse all my site pages :(. Every time i'm on lets say page 1, and when i click next or 2 on the page bar,to go to the next page, the browser returns to the current page,which is the first page again,instead on going to the next page.:( any idea on how to fix this?   

Any help will be appreciated.

Sites Page

• Which version of elgg you are using? Make sure you are on 1.7.1

Regards
    Team Webgalli
    http://webgalli.com

• That is the current version i'm using. Is there anyway i can change the code to make this work?

• This was a problem with 1.7.0 but has been fixed in 1.7.1.  Please double check that both core AND your pages plugin are correctly updated.

• I'm running a fresh install of 1.7.1 and having a possibly related problem.

Browsing All site pages works fine for me.
    However  browsing Group Pages in the group homepage generates an odd behaviour.
    If I click on next page, the highlighted page number changes accordingly, but I still get the same 5 pages over and over. If instead I click on "Group Pages" in the left column, I can browse them fine. I suspect this is a bug, and I couldn't find this anywhere in the trac

• I have a feeling this is also happening on the elgg community site as well. I noticed that a group here has over 5 pages and the pagination appears. Clicking on '2' takes the pagination to 2 but the pages from '1' are still visible.

• Hmm...I can't duplicate this on community or my dev copy of 1.7.1.  @Trajan, can you paste a URL that shows this behavior?

• Check here. Had to add a new page quickly to see if the bug was there, it is for me.

that group has 6 pages now. Click pagination '2' and you'll get a page refresh which then shows the latest 5 pages. i.e. pagination '1' still.

• Hi Trajan,

This is exactly the behaviour I am experiencing with my own installation

• @Brett, should we file a bug report for this?

• @ugo - Yes please put this in trac.  I think the problem is actually that pagination shouldn't show up at all in the widget.  Looks like somewhere along the line pagination = TRUE was set for widgets, which is incorrect.  Widgets should only show that 5 latest files, posts, pages, etc for a group with "View more" links.

Thanks for the bug reports, all!