2 Seperate Registration Forms, Same Site

I'd like new registrants on my site to choose between "Personal" and "Business" profile types upon registering, depending on which they choose, i want different fields to appear (in addition to the usual registration fields). 

For example, if they choose "Personal" profile type, City and State will appear...if they choose "Business" profile type, Business Name and Location will appear. 

I am currently using "Profile Manager" and "Forms and Related Plugins" plugins to create these fields but I do not know how to make profile-type-specific fields appear depending on their choice. 

Any help out there? Thanks,Tri

• Hello Triout,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Śrī Bābājī!

You would have to create a custom plugin, because this functionality is not included in the core. If you are php programmer, its not such a difficult task. Otherwise, you can hire someone to code it for you, it can certainly be done.

I have a custom plugin which asks for picture and all data, otherwise users can't even register.

With Love,
    Uddhava dāsa

• @triout, I agree with Uddhava, The thing can be coded. If you need professional custom support pm me for more details.

Regards

Team Webgalli

• Thanks guys, I will try and draft something up, i will contact you if i get stuck