Paid CometChat Integration Request

Greetings from New Zealand,

I would like to purchase the Professional edition of CometChat to use with my Elgg 1.7 site, currently in development.  Unfortunately CometChat does not yet have offical Elgg support, but the CometChat development team are expanding it to support more and more social networking and forum platforms.  I am fairly new to PHP, but feel confident enough to edit or ammend code, but I am not quite sure how to do it.

The CometChat team have a Premium option (worth an extra US$150) which they tell me includes installation and integration of CometChat with an Elgg powered website.  I would prefer to pay someone else who could help with some other intergrations also.

I would like to integrate 3 seperate products into Elgg 1.7 (in order of importance):

• CometChat - Fully integrated so Elgg users would appear in the CometChat bar. (Apparently quite simple for someone familiar with PHP + MySQL)
  • PHPBB 3 - Elgg users would automatically be logged in to PHPBB 3, and perhaps an Elgg iFrame, though this is not essential.
  • PHPlist - Elgg users would have an option to be included in a PHPlist mailing list during registration and their details would automatically be added to the PHPlist database.

I would also be willing to share any code, or plugins, developed for me that perform the above integrations for free with the Elgg community. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me. Payment would be via Credit Card using PayPal, or any other suitable payment option the developer prefers.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Shane.

C\- shaneoakley@live.com