Customize Login Page

Ok, I have my site allllllllmost ready to go. I am using SiteAccess and Externalpages. How can I add a block of text to the middle section of the login page? With Externalpages I can easily add content to the left and right columns. I also have Vazco_Mainpage which allows me to add HTML content blocks, but I can't just have a specific block for non logged in users. Making any sense? Here is my current page, I just want a nice block in the middle. Suggestions? Thanks for a GREAT community tool!

• Peter, the simplest solution is to enable caching in the vazco_mainpage, create a text block with the use of HTML widget, go to vazco_mainpage/cache.php, find the block and put if (isloggedin()){ YOURBLOCK}

I can also create a dropdown on each plugin that would allow to define wether it's for logged in/ logged out/all users as a custom development. If you're interrested in this feature, please contact me.

• Thanks for the suggestion. I did end up doing what you recommend above (good to know I was on the right track) I may want to future proof this down the road with your assistance. I will certainly keep you posted.

• hello peter

Im new to elgg, I would like to know how did you changed your elgg site's login page as in 

How didyou changed the position of the login box

How did you took normal slited login box in to one

Please advice me on this regard

Thank You

Sithija