How to cure an admin accident on Elgg 1.5?

I have been experimenting with redirecting on my server and how elgg responds to it. I logged in, went into the Administration part of the website, went into the Site Settings and where it says something like "Type in a separate view ...", and the word "default" is in the box under it - I typed in an address and hit save and now my website will not even come up. Does anyone know how I can change it back to default without actually going onto the site... As I cannot, due to the way it handles views and it won't bring up the site. I am thinking it can be done within the database but I searched high and low and can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• If you can directly edit your database (eg., using phpMyAdmin), you should be able to fix this problem by editing your config table.

This will typically be called elggconfig, or elgg_config, depending upon what table prefix you set during install.

Look for the field in that table with name = view

and replace the value field with exactly this:

s:7:"default";

You need the quotes and semicolon in there.

Good luck!

• Thank you so much Kevin! You are a life saver - It worked like a charm! I was actually looking in the wrong database! I hardly ever look in my databases, I've got a few databases dedicated to previous versions of Elgg and it was messing me up. Thanks again!