LF NC NT Looking for custom development (modules and themes) Looking to bring site to next level

I am look for a developer to assist with bringing my site to the next level. In particualr, I am looking for some custom theme development as well as module development. I am using over 30 modules and looking to have them supported on an ongoing basis. Many of these modules were bought and am wiling to pay to have them redelvoped and issued as free modules for the benefit of the community. This is a long-term relationship engagement to continue updating the modules as future releases of Elgg occur and make them available to the public domain. Developer must be notable and willing to ahear to timetable. If interested, drop me a note via this messaging system and we can talk abounts. Please be prepared to discuss references and previous work that you have done. VAZCO need not apply.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.