Multisite 2.3.4

Hi all,

I just uploaded the 2.3.4 version of multisite. Available there http://community.elgg.org/pg/plugins/fabcol/read/348949/multisite-beta-234-for-elgg-15-and-elgg-161

This version includes :

- Major security changes when a user switch from one site to another
- More warnings to avoid wrong initiation of the plugin
- Some bugs correction
- New english language (Thanks theFather)

I plan to release a 2.3.5 version with some more ehancements soon. I the meanwhile i release this one which brings some ehancement and bug fixing which should be useful for those of you testing and running it

Let me know how it goes on your side and thanks for your feedbacks

• Hi, Fabrice

Thanks for your great work!

I have test this plugin with your sandbox just now. I hope the user registering at one subsite and  loging in any subsites. Is it resonable and easy?

Thanks!

Best regards.

OnlyBlue

• It doesn't work for me, I am running 1.6.1 and all the formatting of the page disappeared! Now nothing works. 

• It's once I replace the view.php file in the simplecach folder that evrrything stops working... Am I maybe supposed to create some other folder or something?? 

Because now it isn't working... 

• Sorry Tamir, ive been away from my desk for a while, and i didn t chexk my messages here....

There are 3 files working together :

engline/lib/elgglib.php,      engine/start.php  and simplecache/views.php

You need to upload the three files in your installation, otherwise nothing will work... make sure you did it  and let me know

Fabrice

• Hi Fabrice,

First of all, thanks for this great contribution.

I used the multisite plugin with elgg1.6.and I successfully created so many subsites.But if i login with one subsite, then I can't login with another one in the same browser or in any other browser. if we treate each subsites as different ones, then it should possible to take different subsites at the same time for a particular user. How can I make it possible. Please give me solution.Hopes your valuable suggetions

Thanks in advance