Event uploader

Is there a way to load events into the database via cvs? I have an old
site and need to enter them into the database... Will  pay for this mod. Thanks

• Can you email me with a more detailed description?

Also, how much are you willing to pay for this?

support@elggpremium.com

• I program mostly in Perl. I have designed an application that can create the html pages or create a flat file similar to the one below. If I were to create a bot to post the events to my site, I would be wasting resources. If I had a php script that could read the flat-file (one event and relevant data per line), that would be much faster and less server resource intense. I am willing to pay if I can get this off the ground...

• We can definetly do it.

Can you give me an example of what the flat file looks like?

(I prefer we discuss further in private. PM me or email please.)

• Can anybody help Daruppoop test his zaptor? IF you ise the following, it by passes his script. We'll see how long it takes him to prevent such from passing through.

__________________INSERT_________________

fUck YUo. i hAd FUn WiTh yOUR sITe.

4o yEArS anD stILL nO tALleNT...

SIGNED "Unknown Evil",
    A CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER

• He's got more talent than you've displayed. And I wasn't aware that being a script kiddie qualified you as a "CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER". Last I knew it qualified you as, well, a script kiddie...

• Get off of his d____. I did more by giving him the above (which broke his code) than you cheerleading in his corner ;) Now give me an "D". Give me an "I", give me a "C"...

( ...You know the rest... )

• Sorry I'm not impressed that you can use ascii...

• I was wasn't impressed by your soup coolers suction capability neither... What is a script kiddie. What is the difference between a hacker and a cracker? There is one but you use the term loosely as if you don't know the difference. QUESTION to see if you are even on my level: What is the character range (printable characters) that can be typed on a computer. Take your time, your slow response will tell me if google was in your back pocket.

• Trust me, I'm not on your level. I'd never go that low.

• Seems to me like you are with your responding in a thread you previously had no comment on. Am I on your mind that bad that you won't be able to resist replying to this one? Go ahead, please prove me right again.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.