Got bored this morning while my hosting provider was having DB issues...

My hosting provider has been having a few problems with their mysql databases. While waiting for my site to come back I changed the en language file. The exception is suppose to read, "Welcome to Elgg"

This is what I have changed it to:

            'exception:title' => "The site appears to be down. At this very moment people have dropped their coffees, are racing around a server room looking to make sure the little lights are blinking like they should... Others are frozen in their tracks in shock by the total experience considering a new line of work...",

Just thought that I would share ;)

Have a great day!