Edit/upload problem...

I've posted this to the Kaltura forums as well as here.  Any ideas?

UPDATE on the problem below.

I thought part of the problem may have been with using the smae Kaltura test account on more than one elgg installation so I created a new Kaltura account, freswh Centos install, fresh elgg1.5 install, fresh download of plugin and set up a new site for testing.

So having made sure there were no videos at all in the new Kaltura site and that the install was working OK I configured the Kaltura plugin.

This worked showing that I could connect to Kaltura servers and login correctly.

Tried to upload video. Correct upload dialogue box appeared. I chose video to upoad and went through the process. After the progress bar finished the dialogue expanded and then (I've tried this a few time!) it either failed to go any futher or I have a timeout() and the "misconfigured plugin or kaltura auth error" page. Checking in the main Kaltura site the video has uploaded and I can view the vodeo! So what is timing out! There are no messages in the error log.

Centos5.3 comes with php5.1.6 - is this a problem? The INSTALL.txt in elgg 1.6/1.5 install says it requires php 5.2+ but this is the only issue I've had so far with running php.5.1.6 on my live server as well as this test one. So does anyone know if this actually a problem for either 1.5 or 1.6?

If I try to edit the video I again get exactly the same problem noted below on this fresh install - page comes up with the progress bar but goes no further with the following in the error log:

[Sat Nov 07 12:14:05 2009] [error] [client 192.168.10.20] PHP Fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to KalturaWidgetService::listAction() must be an instance of KalturaWidgetFilter, called in /var/www/html/wwwc/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/api_client/kaltura_helpers.php on line 282 and defined in /var/www/html/wwwc/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/api_client/KalturaClient.php on line 4121, referer: http://wwwc.ll4schools.co.uk/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/editor/init.php?entryId=wn60mj5aoc&thumbnail=

The only other thing I can think of that may be relevant (although again I do get the same problem with test URLs where this does not apply) is that this test domain, wwwc.ll4schools.co.uk, is only availble internally.

==========

I have installed this plugin on my test server and it seems to work OK but when I put it on my live server I have a problem - and help tracking it down would be very useful.

(1) test server is a VM on Fedora Core 8/PHP5.2.6 and MySQL with GD installed.
(2) live server is a real box running FC5/PHP5.1.6 and MySQL with GD installed.
(3) Elgg v 1.5 with the JQuery library changed.

I have a Kaltura partner accounts and, in fact, created a second to see whether using the same account or two sites was causing the problem. It wasn't - I get the same problem with the second account.

The relevant PHP error messages are:

[Mon Nov 02 14:21:45 2009] [error] [client 87.74.46.90] PHP Fatal error: Argument 1 passed to KalturaWidgetService::listAction() must be an instance of KalturaWidgetFilter, called in /path/to/site/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/api_client/kaltura_helpers.php on line 282 and defined in /path/to/site/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/api_client/KalturaClient.php on line 4121, referer: http://www.ll4education.co.uk/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/editor/init.php?...

[Mon Nov 02 14:28:29 2009] [error] [client 87.74.46.90] PHP Fatal error: Argument 1 passed to KalturaMixingService::listAction() must be an instance of KalturaMixEntryFilter, called in /path/to/site/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/api_client/kaltura_helpers.php on line 226 and defined in /path/to/site/mod/kaltura_video/kaltura/api_client/KalturaClient.php on line 3497, referer: http://www.ll4education.co.uk/pg/kaltura_video/admin

The symptoms are:

(1) upload video works OK but then the box expands and it stops there with the "progress bar" moving but othing else happens.
(2) edit video and large box hands with progress bar running as above
(3) play video works (the video is uploaded to the site)
(4) recreate videos and it whitescreens.

The only difference I can see apart from the physical location is the o/s version - does anyone know if this is the issue? If it is then I'll need to go the trauma of buying and setting up a new server!!!

Are there any other suggestions of what the problem might be?