Thumbnail Creation

Great plugin but have one slight problem.

When members are uploading images thumbnails are not being created.  The image is being slightly reduced but not to my specified amount - both in world view and in that album view.

Can anyone suggest any ways to rectify it?

Oh and when I try to create a thumbnail from the tidypics admin it just says Failed.

My server Analysis:

PHP version 5.2.10
GD Enabled
IMagick PHP extension Disabled
exec() Enabled
Memory Available to PHP 200MB
Memory Used to Load This Page 6.50 MB
Max File Upload Size 19.53 MB
Max Post Size 19.53 MB
Max Input Time 60 s
Max Execution Time 30 s
GD imagejpeg Enabled
GD imagepng Enabled
GD imagegif Enabled
EXIF Disabled

Many Thanks

• Thumbnail creation from the admin menu has a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

About no thumbnails - have you checked your server log to see if Tidypics has output any warnings?

• My server log errors keep reporting this error whenever I go to a Tidypics page -

[ WARNING: 2009-10-26 09:57:33 (UTC): "Missing argument 1 for ElggDiskFilestore::__construct(), called in /home/public_html/engine/lib/filestore.php on line 623 and defined" in file /home/public_html/engine/lib/filestore.php (line 156), referer: http://www.mysite/pg/photos/world

Not sure what is going on, I was using the older version of Tidypics for a long time and it worked wonderfully.

• I don't think that warning is significant but it was fixed in Elgg 1.6. I was interested in any warnings in the log that include the word Tidypics.

You said: "When members are uploading images thumbnails are not being created.  The image is being slightly reduced but not to my specified amount - both in world view and in that album view."

So Tidypics is creating thumbnails but you don't like the size?