NC - Google OAuth Plugin for School Website

I am a student making a website for a gifted program at my school. As students will be logging in regularly I would love for them to be able to use their school email to sign in at the click of a button. I have tried using Elgg Hybridauth but I could not get it to use the new People API.

I would like a plugin that uses Google OAuth to take the email of the user signing in and, logs them in if they have an account already I also would like if it could take the user's profile picture and assign it to the elgg avatar and I would like to have to option to toggle registration with google OAuth too in case I don't want users registering with Google OAuth.

I am using Elgg v3.3.15, and as a student, I would like something for free but I can, however, afford to pay for something in the $5-10 range.

Thanks, K4denG.

(Yes, I know this is a repost, I put my past project on hold and my old offer no longer works for me. If someone could remove my old post that would be great.)

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.