Elgg 3x theme that is useful and beautiful

Many people who are about to try out Elgg 3x (and having some problems similar to my problems) can look forward to at least one issue solved : a theme for Elgg 3x that preserves the Elgg 2x right side blocks / nav area / whatever AND thus too much width is avoided to read the Activity stream or river. I am not sure if its right to link it here or not, but my initial response was happiness : so I would like to share this : https://demo.wzm.me/activity

I came to know of it from RiverVanRain, and it was a pleasurable and useful UI at first glance. The most amazing part was that it lets the site member add side blocks to the landing page, which seems sheer magical [how it is done? scratches head emoji]. Its wonderful, and absolutely empowering to the site member. I wish this is available as a purchasable theme. And if possible bundled with something like status box atop activity and profile pages. Wishing the Dev all the best.

PS : the speed also seems good. I am not sure what extras have been thrown in to improve the speed or its just Elgg default cache etc.

• I wish this is available as a purchasable theme. And if possible bundled with something like status box atop activity and profile pages.

You should ask RvR directly, he is working in an excellent elgg project with features like those you mentioned.