TidyPics for Elgg 3+?

Hi there. Is there a way to recreate the functionality of the tidypic plugin for elgg 3.2? I'm completely new to all of this, so sorry if it's stupid question!

• @Rohit

I use your tidypics version for my Elgg3.3.8 site and found some issues. After I fixed those found issues, tidypics is now working on Elgg3.3.8. I just wanted to keep you posted on what I changed in addition to your tidypics pull request.

1) tidypics/start.php - I registered Plupload-related JS and CSS in init function below:

elgg_register_external_file('js', 'plupload-js', elgg_get_simplecache_url('tidypics/js/plupload/plupload.full.min.js'));

elgg_register_external_file('js', 'jquery-plupload', elgg_get_simplecache_url('tidypics/js/plupload/jquery.ui.plupload/jquery.ui.plupload.min.js'));

elgg_register_external_file('css', 'plupload-css', elgg_get_simplecache_url('tidypics/css/plupload/css/jquery.ui.plupload.css'));

elgg_register_external_file('css', 'jqueryui-theme', elgg_get_simplecache_url('tidypics/css/jqueryui-theme.css'));

2. tidypics/views/default/resource/tidypics/photos/image/upload.php - replaced elgg_require_js and elgg_require_css 

//elgg_require_js(elgg_get_simplecache_url('tidypics/js/plupload/plupload.full.min.js'));

//elgg_require_js(elgg_get_simplecache_url('tidypics/js/plupload/jquery.ui.plupload/jquery.ui.plupload.min.js'));

//elgg_require_css('tidypics/css/plupload/css/jquery.ui.plupload.css');

//elgg_require_css('tidypics/css/jqueryui-theme.css');

elgg_load_external_file('js', 'plupload-js');

elgg_load_external_file('js', 'jquery-plupload');

elgg_load_external_file('css', 'jqueryui-theme');

elgg_load_external_file('css', 'plupload-css');

3. tidypics/elgg-plugin.php - updated collection:object:photos:download route

Old - 'path' => '/photos/download/{guid}/{disposition}'

New - 'path' => '/photos/download/{guid}/{disposition?}'

4. tidypics/views/default/js/tidypics/tidypics.js - no need to use colorbox for tidypics-lightbox

5. tidypics/views/default/object/image/full.php - used elgg-lightbox-photo instead of tidypics-lightbox

Please test it and let me know what you would like to move forward with your pull request.

Regards