Uncaught ArgumentCountError

Using Elgg 2.3.14 I'm attempting to render one of my plugin view pages and receive the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Elgg\Http\ResponseFactory::__construct(), 4 passed in /var/www/html/vendor/elgg/elgg/engine/classes/Elgg/Di/ServiceProvider.php on line 359 and exactly 5 expected in /var/www/html/mod/fc-plugin/views/default/resources/vendor/elgg/elgg/engine/classes/Elgg/Http/ResponseFactory.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/elgg/elgg/engine/classes/Elgg/Di/ServiceProvider.php(359): Elgg\Http\ResponseFactory->__construct(Object(Elgg\Http\Request), Object(Elgg\PluginHooksService), Object(Elgg\Ajax\Service), Object(Elgg\Http\HttpProtocolTransport)) #1 [internal function]: Elgg\Di\ServiceProvider->Elgg\Di\{closure}(Object(Elgg\Di\ServiceProvider)) #2 /var/www/html/vendor/elgg/elgg/engine/classes/Elgg/Di/DiContainer.php(68): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Elgg\Di\ServiceProvider)) #3 /var/www/html/vendor/elgg/elgg/engine/classes/Elgg/Di/DiContainer.php(48): Elgg\Di\DiContainer->build(Object(Closure), 'responseFactory') #4 /var/www/html/vendor/elgg/elgg/e in /var/www/html/mod/fc-plugin/views/default/resources/vendor/elgg/elgg/engine/classes/Elgg/Http/ResponseFactory.php on line 69

Looks as though the constructor in ResponseFactory.php is expecting 5 arguments, but the ServiceProvider.php file is only passing in 4 arguments.  This seems to be an issue with Elgg and not with my custom plugin code.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.