About Terms Privacy

Whereabouts in the database are the About, Terms and Privacy files stored?

• in elgg_objects_entity

to modify it takes the plugin Site Pages Extended and when you are administrator you will be able to modify the contents when you click on About, Terms and Privacy if you have configured it like this

• Let me repeat myself - Whereabouts in the database are the About, Terms and Privacy files stored?

• It's like with the other content of Elgg. The external pages are saved as entities with subtypes "about", "terms" and "privacy". So you have these entities in the entities table and there are also metadata entries corresponding to these entities in the metadata table and strings (the content of the pages) in the metastring table. Data model of Elgg: http://learn.elgg.org/en/stable/design/database.html. Not knowing what you intend to do it might be helpful for you to read the basics on your own.

• In first, they aren't 'files' but Elgg Entities:

'type' => 'object',

'subtype' => 'expages',

So, as any entities they are stored in several tables: elgg_entities, elgg_entity_subtypes, elgg_metastrings ...

If you're asking about 'description' of these external pages then search it in elgg_objects_entity table.

Edited: iionly was first ;)

• Thanks Guys! Excellent help as usual.

I should have mentioned that reason I needed the answer was that I needed to recover those files from an old backup.