I want to show facebook comments, without using facebook comment social plugin.

Hello everyone,
I want to show facebook comments in my site according site's design, without using facebook comment social plugin.

I have tried to get comments of my website page by using Graph API, and also FQL(Facebook Query Language) and got following result.

object(stdClass)#2236 (2) {

["og_object"]=>  object(stdClass)#3366 (2) {

["comments"]=>    object(stdClass)#1702 (2) {

["data"]=>      array(3) {

[0]=>   object(stdClass)#3367 (3) {         ["created_time"]["message"]["id"]    }

[1]=>   object(stdClass)#3368 (4) {        ["created_time"]["from"]["message"]["id"]   }

[2]=>    object(stdClass)#3370 (4) { ["created_time"]["from"]["message"]["id"] }       

}

["paging"]=>      object(stdClass)#3376 (1) {

["cursors"]=>        object(stdClass)#3377 (2) {          ["before"]["after"]        }

}

}

["id"]=>    string(16) "1621818877941537"

}

["id"]=>  string(84) "https://MY-SITE-URL/blog/view/389154/the-usefulness-of-content"   }

Here i am not getting “from” field in each comments can any body help how i get that ?

• GraphQL is a query language, which allows you to specify, which fields you want returned in the actual query. Read the GraphQL docs - this questions is completely unrelated to Elgg, so seek help on StackOverflow.

Beginning Developers

Beginning Developers

This space is for newcomers, who wish to build a new plugin or to customize an existing one to their liking