hypegallery

•  
    installed hypegallery with hypedropzone and hypefilestore I created an album, add a photo it looks like it loads, I save the name of the file appears in bold in the album here is the screenshot

test

Publié par Administrateur à l'instant

when I click on the file name a window opens but I do not have the image just a white square with at the top like a thumbnail what should be done? elgg_dropzone is missing but is included in hypedropzone

668VT007422A.jpg

668VT007422A.jpg
    •  
    •  
    •  

•  
      I forgot to put the version 2.3.6 and elgg for hypegallery is the last on github
    • I don't think the problem is due to hypeGallery (especially since you seem to have basically the same problem with Tidypics and had other issue, too). I've replied already at https://elgg.org/discussion/view/2773274/easytheme2-tipypics?offset=10#elgg-object-2781278 and you might want to check out if any of the possible reasons I've listed are true.

•  

668VT006953A.jpg 
      78 KB

Server Error

668VT007422A.jpg 
      0.1 MB

Server Error

812VT000323A.jpg 
      1 MB

Server Error

I have disabled all plugins I only have EasyTheme2 File Viewer Friend request Garbage Collector Groups Rotate Log Privacy Notification Manager Widget hypeGallery hypeLists hypeWall hypeWall Extended where the error server error comes from after uploading photos to the album

after research this error is generated by hypedropzone do you have a track? this is the latest version of github

• You have been complaining about image files for weeks now. There is something wrong with your configuration or you have introduced a bug into the code base by editing core files. Do a clean install and see if issues persist. 

• @jmperu: Kindly download from the release page of github you have just uploaded the plugin by without compiling the composer i guess so .. Plz download from the releases page of github..

https://github.com/hypeJunction/hypeGallery/releases download the 3.2.1 zip file .. do the same to all the dependency plugin the hypegallery requires .. 

@Ismayil: Thanks for the lovely plugin when can we get the next upgrade for the plugin we are waiting for some extra features & i can help with the testing part if you require .. & in case my website generates some revenue i would definitely donate for you for the lovely plugins you have made .. Just bcz of google algorithm & bad SEO i am still struggling to even make a penny out of my website ..