easytheme2

here is the error I have in my error_log of elgg

include(/home/pb268ho5/public_html/rs/data/easytheme2/textright.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory" in file /home/pb268ho5/public_html/rs/mod/easytheme2/views/default/page/walled_garden.php (line 98)
[09-Jun-2018 17:05:55 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2018-06-09 17:05:55 (UTC): "include(): Failed opening '/home/pb268ho5/public_html/rs/data/easytheme2/textright.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php')" in file /home/pb268ho5/public_html/rs/mod/easytheme2/views/default/page/walled_garden.php (line 98)

what should be done

• It seems that the Easytheme2 plugin has some problem when you decide to add (or even more so remove) content from the text boxes to be displayed at the top of the pages. Have you any content displayed in the longtext input for the right box in the Easytheme plugin settings? Does it work to enter some text and save the changes (i.e. does textright.php get created at /home/pb268ho5/public_html/rs/data/easytheme2/textright.php then)? If not, you might need to create the file yourself at this location with the content of the file formatted as html as it should be displayed on the site then.

• actually that I put text in the right and left part the files are well created
    there could be a test of the existence of files rather than generating this warning

RESOLU