easytheme2 tipypics

Hello,
my theme is easytheme2 as well as tidypics with many other plugin series hype for the wall my problem is that the display of the elements of the pages is not done under the heading of the theme but inside this one do you have an idea to solve this problem?
cordially
voici la liste des plugins

·         ACL Builder Utility 

Utility for building access collections on the fly

·          

·         Désactiver

Embed 

Allows users to easily upload and embed media into text areas. Requires a plugin for uploading files.

·         Désactiver

CKEditor 

Integrates the popular rich text editor CKEditor.

·         Désactiver

Friend request 

Let users confirm friend requests. Make friends like on Facebook or LinkedIn

·         Désactiver

Search 

Adds a search capability

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Search en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : Search Advanced

·          

·         Désactiver

Groups 

Provides group support for elgg

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Groups en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : Group Tools,Group Subtypes

·         Désactiver

Group Tools 

Combines different group additions into one plugin.

·         Désactiver

Group Subtypes 

Group Subtypes

·          

·         Désactiver

Members 

Provides a public list of the members of your site

·          

·         Désactiver

Search Advanced 

Add advanced features to the search

·         Désactiver

Adds user profiles.

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Profile en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : Profile Manager

·         Désactiver

Widget Manager 

Manage your widgets

·         Désactiver

Front Page Demo 

A demonstration of how to customize your site's homepage.

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Front Page Demo en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci :EasyTheme2

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

File 

Adds file sharing to Elgg

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient File en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : File Viewer,hypeAttachments

·         Désactiver

Garbage Collector 

Perform database cleanup tasks

·         Désactiver

HTMLawed 

Provides security filtering. Running a site with this plugin disabled is extremely insecure. DO NOT DISABLE.

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient HTMLawed en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci :htmlawed_unfiltered

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

htmlawed_unfiltered 

Allow iframes and scripts in blogs

·         Désactiver

Invite Friends 

Adds the ability for users to invite friends through email.

·          

·         Désactiver

Enables users to like content on the site.

·         Désactiver

Log Browser 

Browse the system event log

·         Désactiver

Log Rotate 

Rotate the system log at specific intervals

·         Désactiver

Notifications 

Adds support for managing subscriptions for user and group notifications

·         Désactiver

Profile Manager 

Improved management of user and group profile fields

·         Désactiver

Reported Content 

Adds the option for users to report content and for admins to investigate it.

·          

·          

·          

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

File Viewer 

Third-party integrations for (pre)viewing files

·          

·         Désactiver

Tidypics Photo Gallery 

A photo gallery with albums, tagging, and a slideshow.

·          

·         Désactiver

iZAP Videos - revised edition by iionly 

Video plugin for Elgg. Supports addition of both on-server and off-server videos.

·          

·         Désactiver

HTML Email Handler 

Allows to send out full HTML mails / notifications

·          

·         Désactiver

CSV User Import 

Generate user accounts from imported CSV file.

·         Désactiver

Elgg HybridAuth 

Authenticate Elgg users via HybridAuth providers

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

Elggchat 

Provides a simple chat based on Elgg.

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

Access Grant 

Access grants

·         Désactiver

hypeLists 

Developer tools for managing and ajaxifying lists

·         Désactiver

hypeDropzone 

Drag and Drop File Uploads

·         Désactiver

hypeInteractions 

Feature-rich social interactions for Elgg

·         Désactiver

hypeScraper 

URL scraping and embeding services

·          

·         Désactiver

hypeAttachments 

Attachments

·         Désactiver

hypeFilestore 

File and image handling

·         Désactiver

hypeApps 

Bootstrap for hypeJunction plugins

·         Désactiver

hypeWall 

User walls

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient hypeWall en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : hypeWall Extended, hypeWall-iZAP Videos and Tidypics

·         Désactiver

hypeWall Extended 

This plugin is an extension of hypeWall (https://github.com/hypeJunction/hypeWall) offering more posting options on user's walls. Initial development of this plugin was funded by https://socialbusinessworld.org.

·         Désactiver

hypeWall-iZAP Videos and Tidypics 

Adds menu items to the hypeWall menu for quickly adding videos with the iZAP Videos plugin and photos with the Tidypics plugin.

·         Désactiver

Adds the ability for users to send private messages to each other.

·         Désactiver

EasyTheme2 

EasyTheme 2.0

·         Désactiver

Location Geocomplete 

Provides geocompletion where the Elgg location fieldtype is used

• I think I don't fully understand the problem. Is it showing only with EasyTheme enabled or due to some other 3rd party plugin you use? Have you modified any plugin/Easytheme or does the problem show with unmodified plugin code already? Can you post an image to show what it looks like? You might also want to try with 3rd party plugins temporarily disabled to see if the problem is gone then and then enable then one at a time again to narrow it down to one plugin (if a plugin is causing the problem). It's quite difficult to give any more specific advice otherwise.

•  
    when i devalide tidypics i have no problem as soon as i revalid it here is the screenshot

I did not find any other way to pass you the screenshot
  • I've just tested myself and it works fine for me. I've tested on Elgg 2.3.6 with the latest version of Easytheme2 available here on the community site with default plugin settings and default images and with the latest version of Tidypics (2.3.4 - currently only available at https://github.com/iionly/tidypics/releases as I have trouble uploading it here on the community site). But I wonder why Tidypics should cause the trouble anyway. The screenshot shows the activity page and shouldn't be influenced by Tidypics.

Question is if you might have problems due to some other plugin(s) (at least on the activity page) that adds the wire functionality. Is it hypeWall? Have you tried to place this plugin below the Easytheme plugin if it's not already placed below? What about the dimensions of the header image? Are they exactly as the Easytheme plugin requires, i.e. exactly 1240px wide?

• Hello,
    yes I use hypewall above or below it's the same

the size of the image is 1238 x 369 pixels (3.36)

• I've tested again - even with the header image from your site - and it works without issues for me. I also added hypeWall for testing and it still works fine.

Are you sure that you are using the newest available version of all plugins you have installed?

Have you tried with all 3rd party plugins (except Easytheme2) disabled and then enable one plugin after one plugin again? Is it really only Tidypics that causes the problem, i.e. if you have all 3rd party plugins disabled and then enable only Tidypics and Easytheme2, do you already have the problem? And the other way round, do you have any problem with all plugins except Easytheme enabled?

•  
    easytheme 2 and tidypics together there is no overlap as soon as i activate hypewall there is overlap with the image of easytheme2 I changed the position of hypewall before or after easytheme nothing what should I change?
  • I could just say again that it works fine for me. But this won't help you and it also wouldn't help me getting any new ideas why it doesn't work for you. So, we might need to clarify some facts first: which version of Elgg are you using and which version of hypeWall and EasyTheme2 have you installed?

I test with the latest available version, i.e.

hypeWall 5.2.0
    EasyTheme2 2.5
    Tidypics 2.3.4
    Elgg 2.3.7

The situation might be different on an older version of Elgg - where you would also need to use suitable versions of the plugins (as the latest version of the plugins available might not work on an older version of Elgg). But looking more closely at the list of plugins you included in your first posting I got to wonder if the Elgg/plugins versions might explain the trouble. For example, you list hypeFilestore. I think this plugin wouldn't be necessary anymore on Elgg 2.3 with the most recent version of hypeApps as this plugin now contains the functionality of hypeFilestore.

So, my point in short: if you are not on Elgg 2.3 (2.3.7) yet, is updating an option? Have you made sure you use the latest available version of all plugins used on your site (for the hype* plugin better check also at https://github.com/hypeJunction for the latest releases)? Also, make sure not to use any plugin that might no longer compatible with your version of Elgg or no longer necessary (hypeFilestore?).

Or post at least the version of Elgg and the plugins you currently have installed. Then I might at least be able to reproduce the issue (though I might have to suggest you then to upgrade).

•  
    I have the latest version on the real site I can not delete all to redo the tests but locally I have disabled all plugins I only put easythemes2 and as soon as I put hypewall the activity starts its display in the image of the theme I do not need tidypics for the display to be changed I do well each time UPDATE and EMPTY THE CACHES  as well as empty the history of my browser
  • "Latest version" is still rather unspecific as it could mean different versions of the plugins for different versions of Elgg and it also doesn't tell if you use the latest version of hypeWall from the github repo (which is newer than the newest hypeWall version from the community site). Why not just list the version numbers of the Elgg version and the plugins?

So, Tidypics is not involved but it's a matter only between Easytheme and hypeWall, right?

Are you testing locally with an unmodified Easytheme with the default images and all other plugin settings left to the default values? If not, you might want to set up an local Elgg installation specifically for testing ONLY with hypeWall and Easytheme as the only 3rd party plugins and with everything unmodified (i.e. no theming changes or anything else) but just using the default settings of the plugins. Do you still have the problem then? As I already told a few times, I can't reproduce your problem at all as everything looks perfectly fine with Easytheme and hypeWall (and also any plugins suggested by hypeWall) installed. So, the problem might be that you have made some change (either directly in code or on the Easytheme plugin settings page) that is faulty for some reason and only becomes an issue with hypeWall enabled.