Pluging 2.3.3 translate to Brazilian Portuguese

Hey, I'm trying to translate a plugin from english to portuguese, but I don't have a clue how to do it. Can you help me? Any ideas.

Caso tenha algum brasileiro que possa me ajudar sobre a questão de plugin e a tradução, só um norte mesmo...

Thank you!

• The en.php file in the languages subfolder within the plugin contains the English language output of the plugin. If you want to add a Brazilian Portuguese translation just copy this file giving the copy the name pt_br.php in the same languages folder. Then you can translate the English language strings within the file, i.e. the strings right of the => into Brazilian Portuguese. You can just do it with a text editor. You only need to make sure you save the file in UTF8 encoding without Byte Order Marks (BOMs) to avoid errors. After you've finished the translation you will likely have to flush Elgg's cache in the admin section of your site for the translation to be used.

Alternatively, you could use the Translation Editor plugin (https://elgg.org/plugins/385116) to create the translations on the site.