HypeInbox - attachments for private messages

Greetings,

I'd like to enable attachments for private messages, using the awesome hypeinbox plugin. I'm just a little uncertain how to enable viewing attachments. I've added :

$content .= echo elgg_view('input/attachments');

to mod/messages/views/default/resources/messages/read.php (line 34)

....but no attachment shows up. Please could you very kindly point me in the right direction for this?

Thanks so much,

Jamie

• If I'm not mistaken, hypeInbox should add attachment functionality already on its own as long as you have hypeAttachments also installed. Maybe you also need hypeDropzone installed to be able to add attachments to messages.

• Greetings

Thanks so much for your swift response :))
    Yes! That sorted it (enabling hypeDropzone) - but the knock-on effect of that is that, although attachments now work for messages, uploading files breaks (which, I remember now, was why I disabled hypeDropzone) - attempting to upload a file pops up a message "Sorry, we could not save your file".

Can you help with that, by any chance?
    Thank you again....

• ...although, further to that, I discovered (via a notification) that the uploaded file HAS been saved, but in the user's own file area, rather than in the group specified for upload. Confused!

• Greetings, further to my last, I discovered that by disabling the "Containers" plugin, this problem no longer arises. Thanks again, Jamie