Where to report bugs?

I tried to search for topics with "theme" and nothing comes up, though I see discussions with "theme" in the subject header. Is there a place to report what doesn't work on the elgg site?

• LOL. Groups > Feedback & Planning. (Finding the answer just after posting the question happens a lot these days.)

• Searching for "theme" works fine for me. There are 265 results found under "Plugin projects" (plugins are listed under this section on the search result page).

But if you are looking for plugins it might be better to use the plugin search on the plugin page (https://elgg.org/plugins). Choose "Themes" as category. And you can also choose one or more Elgg versions you want the plugin to be compatible with (e.g. when using Elgg 2.3 you can select version 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 to get all plugins compatible with 2.3).

• It started to work for me eventually. Maybe a caching problem. Using Chromium on Ubuntu. I'm looking for instructions for copying a theme. I want to start with Aalborg, but thought to search for where references to the theme need to be edited to make it a working copy. Should I search and replace for all instances of aalborg_theme?

Beginning Developers

Beginning Developers

This space is for newcomers, who wish to build a new plugin or to customize an existing one to their liking