How to unextend a view from another plugin

I installed HypeJunction's HypeWall plugin, but I want to move the wall form from the activity page to group profile page. I find that the form comes from this line of code:

//hypeWall/classes/hypeJunction/Wall/Plugin.php
elgg_extend_view('page/layouts/elements/filter', 'framework/wall/container', 100);

so, to remove this view, it's supposed to be unextend this view if I am right, so my code is: 

// mytheme/start.php inside init function
elgg_unextend_view('page/layouts/elements/filter', 'framework/wall/container', 100);

but unfortunately it's not working. I can see the HypeWall plugin has a namespace, is this the reason why it's not working? How can I remove this view from the activity page and move it to group profile page? Thank you. 

• elgg_unextend_view doesn't have a third argument, so it's just

elgg_unextend_view('page/layouts/elements/filter', 'framework/wall/container')

But, in order for that to work you need to make sure it's executed *after* hypeWall has registered it.  If you unregister it, and then hypeWall registers it then it will be registered.  I assume this is registered in the init function of hypeWall, so you should put this in the init function of your own plugin, and make sure that plugin is below hypeWall on the plugin list.

• elgg_unextend_view() has only two parameters. Does it work without the 3rd parameter?

• Turns out it works with or without the 3rd parameter. Interesting thing is it didn't complain when elgg_unextend_view() has a 3rd parameter. My fault is that hypeWall is below my theme on the plugin list, so it was not working. Thank you @Matt and @iionly