PHP compatibility table for Elgg versions?

Hello!

Is there any table to check PHP7 compat Elgg versions? I've an Elgg 1.8 version installed and I'm planning to upgrade my server. I need to upgrade Elgg up to 2.0 before?

Thx.

• I moved your comment to this topic for better visibility.

• PHP 7 compatibility has been a requirement for continuous integration since https://github.com/Elgg/Elgg/commit/cdeff59195c57ad71ad129113573fa053454025b, so it would be safe to assume that all versions of Elgg since 1.11.3 are compatible with PHP 7 (as far as the test coverage goes). 

• Scratch that. It was merged into master, so it wasn't released until 2.0.0. Your above assumption is correct - PHP7 compatibility is only ensured since 2.0.0

• To be on the safe side regarding php7 compatibility upgrade to latest Elgg 2.2. As far as I remember there were one or two (minor) compatibility issues fixed only in 2.1 or even 2.2. As Elgg 2.0 and 2.1 branches are no longer supported anyway (but only 2.2) and plugins compatible with 2.x with work on newer Elgg versions of the 2.x branch you can (and should) use the latest 2.x version anyway.

Compatibility with php7 of 3rd party plugins is another question. Of course, the plugins must work on Elgg 2.x first of all but I don't think that anyone has made a thorough compatibility test of plugins with php7 yet. Most plugins will most likely work fine (I was told my plugins would work fine on php7 but I can't test this on my own so far). But even with most plugins working without issues on php7 it might be worth to keep an eye on strange issues and log file entries that might indicate that a plugin has issues with php7.