is there any jobs plugin

Hello everyone is there any plugin for jobs in elgg

• I tried tweaking and using the task plugin by lorea.but it lacked features I needed..but do you know of any project management plugin(>=1.8)?

• If you are developers then you can  try my ELGG Plugin Builder  with set relation ,categories and lota more to create a basic need of you to be ready.

coming to project , I made one plugin for NGO project , funding and volunteering.

• @enraiser nice work for project management plugin..just that it's a paid version..

• Thanks Michele,  for your valuable comments.

I do agree with your comments. I have 13 year of industry experience , and last 4 year I left job and started freelancing. Half of my time goes in nurturing my own portal Ideas. I love learning new things, and cracking complex  requirements.  However I do understand that presentation is equally important. I  have  couple of paid employees  working with me. but they are freshers. And I cant afford to  recruit, more staff to look after so many things.

but I will definitely have look in content of my site. and If you have specific  bad comments , about design then please email me, I will be really  thankful.