Using responses in each member's profile fields, create a visually appealing Q&A interview article

By Tom Cal

NC, NS, LF: I'm seeking advice, insights and assistance with this project.

I'm thinking it might be best to develop a new plug in that works with the Profile Manager plug in. I'm also open to suggestions.

Please feel free to ask questions and for clarification.

####
As an Administrator and Site Manager ...

I'd like to be able to select some or all profile fields within member profiles, and have a "Q&A style written interview article" created for each user, that looks similar to the individual Q&A interview articles at the New York Times Corner Office Project,
http://projects.nytimes.com/corner-office ,

... so that members can learn about, and from, other members, and read insights and information provided by other members, in an easy, intuitive, visibly appealing and "enjoyable" format.

Only fields with a response from the member will show up.

When a member updates their profile, the Q&A interview article will automatically be updated.

In the future, I'd also like to present member responses organized around each question, so I think I want to ask each question in its own field.

Thanks. Please let me know if I should post this elsewhere, and how I can improve how I post.
Tom

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.