crash issue in group discussion reply

hello to every one,i have an issue.in groups when i start a discussion and someone replys to that topic the site crash!

any body help???

• Check from the server error log, what the error is.

• hi Juho that is what i get from server

[Fri Sep 25 10:07:55 2015] [error] [client 176.92.170.66] PHP WARNING: 2015-09-25 10:07:55 (EDT): "implode(): Invalid arguments passed" in file /home/openplac/public_html/elgg/mod/metatags/views/default/metatagsgen/metatags.php (line 19), referer: http://openplace.byethost7.com/elgg/discussion/view/12189/%CF%80%CE%B1%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CE%BC%CE%B5-%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%B5%CF%82-%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%BF%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%84%CE%B5%CF%82

• Follow the url and see how responds after i reply to my test group and start a discussion

http://openplace.byethost7.com/elgg/discussion/view/12192/test

i dissable the metatags plugin that i found in error log but nothing....

• It's very likely a 3rd party plugin installed on your site that causes the problem. This plugin is very likely not fully compatible anymore with the Elgg version you are using. If it's not the "metatags" plugin (which I very much suspect to be no longer compatible with recent Elgg versions even if it doesn't cause this specific issue) that is causing the problem you might want to test what other plugin could cause the issue. I would suggest to disable all 3rd party plugins temporarily to see if the issue still remains without them in use. If yes, you would know that non of them is the cause. But if it works then, you only need to find out which one is causing the problem by enabling them one by one again.

• Thanks iionly,do you have in mind any plugin who test for conflicts?like cheker-diagnostic for all site?thanks again!

• I don't know what plugins you have installed, so I can not even guess. It would really be the simplest solution to disable them all temporarily for the start. If it still doesn't work then, the problem has nothing to do with a 3rd party plugin and the problem would be something else. But if it works with all 3rd party plugins disabled, it's quite straightforward to find out what plugin is the problem by just enabling them ony-by-one or in some smaller batches. Then you don't have to guess what plugin might be the problem but know it for sure.

• This error "implode(): Invalid arguments passed" in file mod/metatags/views/default/metatagsgen/metatags.php (line 19) means that the line is calling arrays which might not be avalable

The only solution is go to mod/metatags/views/default/metatagsgen/metatags.php and add the codes in bold in the code bellow above line arround line 19

Change from this

$offset = sanitise_int(get_input("offset", 0), false);
    $tags = implode(",", $my_page_entity->tags);

To this code:

$offset = sanitise_int(get_input("offset", 0), false);
    /* Add the line below in case you have no tags below to avoid error "implode(): Invalid arguments passed" in file */
    $my_page_entity = array(); // Add this new code
    $tags = implode(",", $my_page_entity->tags); 
  • hi @tomasondiba thanks for the reply,this is not the problem i think because i have removed the  metatags plugin but still the issue is here.for that problem that i have,the only thing that i do is to disable every discusion in every group as admin and for discusions i have a simple forum plugin