Critical Error with my site help needed

Dear friends i am not able to view my site. i am getting this error in my index page itself. any help please   Got error 28 from storage engine QUERY: SELECT msvalue.string as tag, count(msvalue.id) as total FROM elggentities e join elggmetadata md on md.entity_guid = e.guid join elggentity_subtypes subtype on subtype.id = e.subtype join elggmetastrings msvalue on msvalue.id = md.value_id where 1 and md.name_id = 89 and e.site_guid = 1 and e.type = 'object' and (e.access_id in (2,3,4,5,7,9,10,11,12,13,14) or (e.access_id = 0 and e.owner_guid = 0)) group by msvalue.string having total > 1 order by total desc limit 100

Got error 28 from storage engine QUERY: SELECT msvalue.string as tag, count(msvalue.id) as total FROM elggentities e join elggmetadata md on md.entity_guid = e.guid join elggentity_subtypes subtype on subtype.id = e.subtype join elggmetastrings msvalue on msvalue.id = md.value_id where 1 and md.name_id = 89 and e.site_guid = 1 and e.type = 'object' and (e.access_id in (2,3,4,5,7,9,10,11,12,13,14) or (e.access_id = 0 and e.owner_guid = 0)) group by msvalue.string having total > 1 order by total desc limit 100

• This is a MySQL error (not an Elgg error).

Google "error 28 from storage engine" and you will find plenty of references.

Eg. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138463

• Thanks Kevin. thanks for the support. i think the problem, is fixed. I went to the cpanel and given the comaand to repair the db. after that i was able to browse it again. i took a backup too. :-)

Donk know what really happened, or what recovered my site. Anyway thank God :-)

Just for an interest Kevin : In the above link i saw that the problem occuring is due to low disk space, but in my cpanel the disc usage space shows more sapce still availble? why is it saw?

Thanks for the support bro