Landing page

How can I change the landing page?  The first page one sees after login is blank page with the url being "mysite.com/favicon.ico".  They then have to remove the "/favicon.ico" from the url in order to see the first page of the site.  I have checked and there is a favicon.ico file in the _graphics folder.  I have tried to fine where to change the landing page but without success.  I am also using the "Login Redirector" plugin.

elgg, 1.10.4

• By default if things are set to public when you install they will see the activity page.

I'm not familiar with the "Login Redirector" plugin so my first suggestion would to deactivate it and then flush the cache to see what happens.

• Same thing happens when I disable "Login Redirector"   I always flush the cache when I change a plugin.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• Same thing is happening to me with elgg 1.11. I haven't got that plugin installed. I am running elgg in walled garden, should it help.

¿It may have something related to this issue?

https://github.com/Elgg/Elgg/issues/7261

Also, googling, I've seen that this might happen when the favicon is not a public resource, so the browser understands it as the "redirect url" after login. This may happen only on walled gardens.