LRS Plugin for Elgg

Hi, 

I wanted to know if there is a LRS (Learning Record System) Tin Can Api plugin available for Elgg. 

Basically, I have some elearning courses that are Tin Can Api compliant and since Elgg does not directly store course/student data, LRS would be required that can function along with Elgg. 

So, I wanted to check if there is any such plugin available that can be used. 

Would appreciate any support with this. 

Thanks, 
Ashish

• Implementing an LRS within Elgg is possible, but extremely inefficient. TinCan API uses noSQL model, and making it work with MySQL would be a hassle.

Scorm Cloud and other providers offer hosted LRS services. There is also an open source LRS you can install on your server: http://learninglocker.net/

How are you integrating your courses into Elgg? And what exactly are you trying to achieve?

I am now working on some tools that integrate TinCan capabilities into Elgg, but it's an ongoing project and I am not sure when and if the code will be open sourced. I have so far built an API that allows you to send TinCan statements to an LRS. Still testing, but so far I am able to convert most Elgg river items into TinCan statements.