CKEditor non functional on my website.

I do not why but  CKEditor dose not load on my website. There is just a plane box. I have placed  CKEditor almost at the bottom just above the aalborg theme and there isn't any other editor present in my mod directory. Could anybody through some light whats wrong?

• Check your browser's console output and see if there's any scripting errors.

• @ cim Aye Aye Captain.

• @ cim there are no scripting errors. I guess it was some kind of connectivity issue. I flushed the catch of my site and deactivated ckeditor-extended 1.0 by coldtrick solution and its now working fine. Will try to test it with ckeditor-extended plugin activated when  I find better connectivity. Thanks.

• Hi, in my Elgg 1.9.8 installation neither works, doesn´t load. I´m having this log:

2015/01/27 17:57:24 [error] 1038#0: *1467 open() "/home/www/redup_triploader_com/htdocs/cache/0/default/js/elgg/ckeditor.js" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 62.14.183.8, server: redup.triploader.com, request: "GET /cache/0/default/js/elgg/ckeditor.js HTTP/1.1", host: "redup.triploader.com", referrer: "http://redup.triploader.com/groups/edit/6811"

I´ve disabled all caches.

Performance and Scalability

Performance and Scalability

If you've got a need for speed, this group is for you.