Blog extension

I want few more additionals in the blog plugin. I want to upload the videos, text documents and images all through this blog.

Also I want to play the video if we click on that blog title. How can I possible these all things in my blog.Please suggest me if anyone can.

My Elgg version is 1.7.8

• why are you still using 1.7.8?

• I already developed a website using elgg 1.7.8. In order to update it to newer version, I want update 10 plugins as well. I need to redevelop the whole plugins. Is there any option available in elgg 1.8 for uploading the videos, images, text document etc throgh blog and comment them from public . Please let me know.. Also is there any forum like plugin available for uploading the videos and images all throug each post and also need to play the videos from there if we click on any particular post.

• No sorry. You will probably need to hire a developer for your requests

• If I upgrade to the higher version (elgg 1.8.x) , then is there any plugins available for uploading videos, images, documents and all . Or is there any forum plugin available there for meeting my requirements? Please let me know..

• This comment was removed by a moderator because it contained advertising.