how to disable HTMLawed for admins only

i looked through the site's old post and some fixes didn't work. i'm trying to embed an iframe video from facebook into a blog post and the one dhrup (RIP) posted a fix but it appears only admins can see it. this means that regular logged in users and non logged in users can't see that video.

has anyone figured this one out yet?

• Unfiltered Admin Only for admin works

• so how do we show iframes to all users : )

• Currently the only way to show iframes to all users is to add them in the theme.  I removed the 'unfiltered_admin' plugin as it didn't do what I wanted - I wanted what you want, where admin could post unfiltered content to be seen by users.  I still have plans to do that just haven't had the time.

• interesting. thought someone would've figured it out by now. oh well, it's not that big of a deal for me but maybe more useful to others

• The problem is that the content is filtered both on input and output.  It's easy to determine on input that it's an admin that's posting it and not to filter it, but when a non-admin is viewing it there's no good way to determine that it should or should not be filtered.

• we will figure it one day i am sure lol : )

• Has found a mistake why we came into impasse

Cim I have understood why it is impossible to decide(solve) a problem.

If the main task to show advertising to the users, it is impossible to use if (elgg_is_admin_logged_in ().

It is necessary on another to set a question (how to disable HTMLawed for admins only)

How to insert a array from several codes, not disconnecting htmlawed.?

Algorithm it to add exception in htmlawed (if array ($ = ',) no filter htmlawed)

) The program should pass(miss) your code.

Who now is necessary understands functions elgg

• if $='code'  elgg_unregister_plugin_hook_handler('validate', 'input', 'htmlawed_filter_tags'   else

I do not know what function and where to apply to make exception for a code

• lost you there lol if you have solved this issue please lay out in for dummies basic terms please : )

• Matt your help is necessary.

Algorithm of the decision not using if (elgg_is_admin_logged_in ())

Step first to cancel kill htmlawed only for the code at the moment action/blog/save.

Step second to cancel kill htmlawed only for the code at the moment output,

As as a code it to write using adjustments config htmlawed.(0,1,2)

And yours way to show iframes to all users is to add them in the theme