How can I display topbar on Mobilize plugin and how can i make river addon activity page streatch when using coustom activity plugin ??

Please I need help on how to display topbar on mobilizer plugin(by gillie) so that i can let users see friend request and message notifications. also, I would like to know how to make river addon activity(by gillae) page streatch when using coustom activity plugin (by rivervanrain) which uses ajax to load more/previous activity timeline. if there is a plugin for this, please send me a link to it. thank you

• @ido

As mentioned in you previous post, topbar menu items has been moved, move them back.

Topbar has been deleted from default pageshell, restore it and find this css part and delete it,

.elgg-page-topbar {
        display: none;
    }

Then your topbar is back and you just have to work on the css.

Dont know the rivervanrain plugin, but River Addon does not work well with load more plugins.

• thanks a lot gillie, but am very new to elgg and am not much of a profesional coder (php) and I'll like to know where to go in the mobilized folder to find the page shell so that i can restore it. how am i to edit it to bring back or restore the top menu bar. I have seen the CSS part to be deleted and i have done so.

• @ido It's views/mobile/page/default.php. Find the similar file in elgg/... and compare.

• @gillie Thanks so much for your time but I have added this line of code $topbar = elgg_view('page/elements/topbar', $vars); into /mobile/page/default.php  like you said, i also created a topbar.php file with the following

<?php
    /**
    * Elgg topbar
    * The standard elgg top toolbar
    */

// Elgg logo
    echo elgg_view_menu('topbar', array('sort_by' => 'priority', array('elgg-menu-hz')));

// elgg tools menu
    // need to echo this empty view for backward compatibility.
    $content = elgg_view("navigation/topbar_tools");
    if ($content) {
    elgg_deprecated_notice('navigation/topbar_tools was deprecated. Extend the topbar menus or the page/elements/topbar view directly', 1.8);
    echo $content;
    }

into the mobile/pages/elements directary folder,

I also deleted the CSS part

.elgg-page-topbar {
        display: none;
    }

but I still cant find the topbar on my mobile browser. Pls where am i going wrong? Thankyou